CLASSES FOR 2021
THESE REGULATIONS/CLASSES ARE IN ADDITION TO AND NOT INPLACE OF THE ACU TECHINICAL REGULATIONS.
THE ORGANISERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO IMPOUND ANY MACHINE, ITEM OF EQUIPMENT OR CLOTHING AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT THE RIGHT OF PROTEST OR REFUND.
Sidecar 590 - 1300cc Open
Open to all three-wheeler outfits of any capacity, specifications, as per ACU 2021 Handbook.
Earlystocks and 175 – 1300cc & 600cc Suzuki Bandits
As per Earlystocks Club regulations and Generic Bandit regulations respectively. No slick tyres permitted.
GP 125 – 450cc Single and Twin Cylinder
Includes: Moto 3 Honda NSF 4 Stroke. Kawasaki 400 & 300 4 stroke. Yamaha RS 400 Twin. KTM 390, Aprilia 450 (restricted) 4 Stroke Twin.
Up to 600cc and 601 – 1300cc machines. Generic and formula specifications.
Sounds of Music 2 Stroke Machines
1. Open two stroke class that caters for 2 stroke race bikes from 247cc to 750cc.
2. Open to full GP bikes or road converted bikes.
3. Sounds of Music has 2 subclasses, 2 stroke GP/open class and any 2 stroke road based production or converted race bikes.
4. Numbers and background colours – GP/road based – As per ACU standing regulations.
5. Induction – Any.
6. Tyres – Both classes can be treaded or slick. Rain tyres may be used. Tyre warmers may be used.
7. Fuel – Both classes no restriction.
8. Conformity – In all other respects, the machine must conform to the current ACU standing regulations for solo machines.
9. In the case of hybrid bikes, class eligibility lies with the chassis and engine.
10. Road based class must use a chassis and engine from a road production machine, any variation to this will deem it a GP class machine.
11. Grid Position – First race will be based on qualifying time, subsequent race positions will be based on finishing position in previous race. If no time was registered rider will start from the back of the grid.
12. Points/Trophies – As per standing supplementary regulations.
390cc-650cc Twin and Formula 400cc
Any four-stroke twin made for road use, with Water cooled engine up to 650cc, or an air cooled up to 820cc. Excluding Supertwins.
Open Class up to 600cc. And 601cc to 1300cc.
Open 401 – 600cc
Open to 401 – 600cc 4 cyl, 675cc and 765cc triples,750cc 2 cyl. Kawasaki 636, pre-2007 are also eligible.
Novice 175 – 1300cc
Riders must not have held an ACU Licence before 1st January 2018. Slick tyres allowed if licence permits. Exceptions to the above date by approval by the Secretary of the meeting.
597cc - 1000cc machines. Generic regulations.
EMRA 500 specifications. No slick tyres permitted.
Open to all machines up to 500cc excluding formula 125cc.